Rebuild kit for the MTB floor pump. - Compatible with Air Tool MTB floor pump. - Includes O-ring, lube, and grommet.
Will fit Specialized Sport/Comp/HP floor pumps from 2010 - present.
90 Degree twist style mini CO2 head used on SWAT products - Twist design allow CO2 cartridge to be threaded into head and then unthreaded to start CO2 flow. - Flow can be controlled or stopped by threading cartridge back into head. - Includes plastic spacer that allows head to be mounted for storage on cartridge without piercing it.
Replacement UHP head O-ring seal
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
$57.75 - $61.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
INSTANT SOLUTION Efficiency and convenience are two key feature that Giant mini pump pursuit. The Control Mini+ pump with several refined technologies from handle material to inner structure design, provide you immediately inflate solution. Features - Durable alloy barrel - Tactal off-road grip handle design and comfort - Longer stroke design creates more volume per pump - Extendable hose with a threaded valve for Presta and Schrader use - 120psi Max pressure - Includes mounting bracket
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Giant's Control Mini Road Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates high-pressure road tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and can inflate up to 120 psi.
Giant's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose for easy, confident inflation which hides inside for a clean look and works on all valve types.
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Page 1 of 2 Next page