Take to the open road with the lightest, most durable, best-handling alloy wheel Roval has ever made - the Alpinist SLX. This is the pinnacle of alloy - a wheel so good it earned the Alpinist name.
There’s no room for excess weight whether you’re chasing summits or looking for ride quality. For the climbers, the wheels are stiff enough for high-powered efforts and feature confident handling. The newly engineered shot peen treatment increases fatigue life and with proven DT Swiss 350 hubs and Sapim spokes, the overall weight has been reduced by 30 grams. Because every gram counts.
LIGHTWEIGHT X RIDE QUALITY:
As the first-ever alloy product to earn the Alpinist name, the Roval Alpinist SLX wheels weigh in at 1,485 grams* thanks to premium alloy and a thoughtful build. Confirming what we’ve all felt: lightweight wheels feel better to ride.
*1,485 grams production sample weight. Final weights may vary slightly.
There’s no room for excess weight whether you’re chasing summits or looking for ride quality. A Shallow rim depth amplified by tubeless compatibility means you’ll get sublime ride quality with the added efficiency, comfort, and flat protection of tubeless tires.
Featuring confident handling for high-powered efforts, the newly engineered shot peen treatment increases fatigue life, while the proven DT Swiss 350 hubs and Sapim spokes enhance overall durability and performance.
- Rim: Alpinist Alloy, 6061 Alloy Shot-Pened, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible
- Rim Details: 24mm Depth, 23.5mm External Width, 20mm Internal Width
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straighpull Center Lock, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10 degs), 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. RD. 11SP HG freehub (Convertible freehub)
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: Sapim D-Light Straightpull, Front: Radial/Two-cross (2:1) 21 count, DS: 296mm, NDS: 292mm, Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 24 count, DS: 291mm NDS: 295mm
- Nipple: Sapim Secure Lock Double Square Alloy Blk, 2.0 x 18mm, 16cNm
- Max Pressure: 130psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,485g, Front 694g, Rear 791g (excluding 15g, tubeless rim tape, and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, Lifetime Warranty, System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg