Parts & Accessories
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements. - Rear Velcro closure.
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like Specialized's Element Windstopper Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. These shoe covers boast a universal cleat opening and visibility-enhancing reflective accents for winter's low-light riding conditions. - Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
Depending on where you live and ride, full shoe covers might be a little too aggressive for the conditions at hand. That isn't to say that it isn't cold, though—you just might be better suited with something like Specialized Element Windstopper Toe Covers, instead. These toe covers feature a Gore Windstopper Soft Shell construction that ensures superior levels of breathable insulation, plus reliable resistance to both wind and water. The result? Warmth and protection right where you need it, without running the risk of overheating. - Gore Windstopper Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Small/Medium: sizes 38 – 43 - Large/X-Large: sizes 44 – 48
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
S2-Snap BOA cartridge assembly kit for personalizing your shoes. Includes: One left cartridge dial assembly, one right cartridge dial assembly, two laces. Compatible with the following models: - S-Works Road - S-Works XC - Women’s S-Works XC - Pro XC - Women’s Cascade - Rime Expert - Comp MTB - Women’s Motodiva
- Hyper Green and Black is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibilty to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low profile - Replaces without tools
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Replacement tread for S-Works 7 Road shoes. - Heel Lugs only. - Sold in pairs with screws.
Replacement ratchet strap for all shoes with SL buckle closure. - Sold in pairs - 2011 D-Link replacement straps: Used on 2011-12 Pro Road and 2011-12 Pro MTB shoes with no screw attachment. - 2011 D-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes for 2011 - 2009 X-Link replacement straps: Used on 2009-10 Pro Road and 2009-10 Pro MTB shoes with Phillips head screw attachment. - 2009 X-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes from 2009 and 2010
If you lost or damaged the Warp Sleeve on S-Works Sub6 road shoes, you have no reason to fear—Specialized has the replacement. Pick up a pair and start saving those seconds again.
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 1